Denver Bankruptcy Lawyer
No matter what type of bankruptcy you file for, certain debts will not wiped out by the filing of bankruptcy. For this reason it is crucial to speak with a Denver bankruptcy attorney from our firm. We are here to guide you through this process, protecting as much of your finances and assets as possible.
Non-dischargeable debts may include:
- Most Taxes
- Alimony, Child Support & Related Debts
- Education Loans
- Criminal Fines, Penalties or Restitution Debt
- Debts Incurred from Drunk Driving
- Debts Arising from Fraud, Theft or Embezzlement
- Debts Resulting from Willful & Malicious Acts
- Reaffirmed Debts
If you are concerned about your non-dischargeable debts, be sure to contact us today at (303) 893-0833.