Reasons for Denial of Discharge of Debts
Need a Denver bankruptcy lawyer?
The individual debtor usually is discharged from legal liability for his debts, and receives a “fresh start”.
A discharge will be denied for improper activity, including:
- Failing to list assets or debts
- Failure to turn over records to the trustee.
- Destroying financial records.
- Failure to explain loss of assets.
- Transferring property prior to bankruptcy to defraud creditors.
- Failure to obey court orders.If you have more questions for our Denver bankruptcy attorneys, be sure to contact us today at (303) 500-5255 to set up your free consultation.